This board is ready to ship. Shipping will be via UPS Express to EU/USA and this is included in the cost of the board. Due to the current COVID-19 crisis shipping times cannot be guaranteed however it is likely that your order will arrive within 1 week. Tracking info will be provided.
The STM32 Low Voltage Digital PFC Starter Kit is a complete digital PFC stage controlled by the STMicroelectronics ARM® Cortex®-M4 core-based STM32F334R8T6 or STM32G474RET6 microcontroller. The kit is designed for both analog power supply design engineers and embedded systems engineers who are interested in learning about digital power and digital PFC pre-regulators. The kit allows these users to quickly and easily implement a high performance fully digital PFC pre-regulator power stage in the form of a single phase CCM Boost PFC, or a dual-phase/interleaved CCM Boost PFC.
• Continuous conduction mode Boost converter Power Factor Correction power stage
• 24Vac input voltage
• 40Vdc maximum output voltage
• Max power 15W
• On-board resistive load
• Transient response test using on-board load steps
• Injection points for measurement of the voltage loop and current loop using a vector network analyzer
• Multiple test points for debugging and educational purposes
• On-board ST-LINK/V2/3 debugger/programmer with USB re-enumeration capability: mass storage, virtual COM port
• Comprehensive free software including a variety of examples, part of the STM32Cube package
Suggested AC/AC 24V transformers (not included):
For EU customers:
24v~ 1200ma Max 28.8va AC Adaptor without lead (UK plug)
For US customers:
Elk TRG2440 24VAC, 40 VA AC Transformer with PTC Fuse
Your order will include:
- Biricha Digital STM32 Low Voltage (24Vac) PFC EVM
- STM32G474RET6 Nucleo board
- Compatible 2.5mm barrel plug
For other currencies please use the "Product Variations" drop down box above.